roof over your head
There is no shortage of hotel options in the Gunnison area, all within a few blocks from the venue. Below are a handful of options, but there are plenty more to choose from.
- HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES - Visit the link or call 970-641-1228 and mention "Bikepacking Summit" for a discounted $99/night rate.
- WANDERLUST HOSTEL
- DAYS INN
- ECONO LODGE - Visit the link and use code "LSummi" for 10% off your total booking.
- WESTERN MOTEL
- QUALITY INN - Call 970-641-1237 and mention "Bikepacking Summit" for 10% off your total booking.
Under the stars
We are offering a limited amount of van and tent camping right at the venue on a first come, first served basis. There are also plenty of other off-site camping options available in the area.
- SOUTH MAIN GUNNISON CAMPING - The on-site camping will be first come, first served. The fee for camping on-site is $20 per night, per tent or vehicle. This space is limited to 7 vehicles and 10 tents.
- HARTMAN ROCKS - Located 5 miles from the venue, Hartman Rocks offers a plethora of dispersed camping. This is a no-fee camping area and sites may not be reserved ahead of time, so we recommend you arrive early on Friday to claim your space.
- KOA CAMPSITE - Located 1.5 miles from the venue, the Gunnison KOA offers RV campsites, cabin accommodations and tent camping. Book head using their website linked above.